Traveling to Toronto

Toronto does have an international airport and there are flights daily from many cities in the U.S. By land, there are several bridges that go from upstate New York that will give you quick access to the QEW, which will take you into (or close to) downtown Toronto. Either way that you enter Canada, you will need your passport so make sure to have it with you!